M4 : La communauté des artistes. Index du Forum
M4 : La communauté des artistes.
Bienvenue sur M4. Ce forum s'adresse aux amateurs d'Arts en tout genre. Vous pouvez admirer les oeuvres des membres, poster vos propres oeuvres, participer aux concours et bien entendu : discuter avec d'autres artistes, partager vos inspirations !

M4 : La communauté des artistes. Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Adding Facebook Like In Magento

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    M4 : La communauté des artistes. Index du Forum -> Accueil. -> Présentations.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wavuhi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Adding Facebook Like In Magento Répondre en citant

Adding Facebook Like In Magento
> DOWNLOAD

Alex Milne Great Coding! Took me a while to figure out that you meant remove the and not the sign! If i wanted to move this code below a description and not the name how would i do that? Andres Castro thanks for the post, i need to do the 2 things you suggest?: I would suggest making the change in a copy of the view.phtml in you app/design/frontend/default/yourthemehere/template/catalog/product otherwise you will have to add this again after any upgrades. We will simply add the Facebook like button to your product view page. TemplateMonsterCo 1,105 views 4:37 Magento. Lee Bradshaw I tried adding your code at the bottom of head.phtml, but I still get a picture of a different product on the Facebook page. Otherwise, just make sure you replace all the & gt; and & lt; (in the code the gt and lt do not have a space due to this system replacing them with actual characters). The Page Plugin allows you to embed a simple feed of content from a Page into your websites.If you did not manually upgrade to the Page Plugin, your Like Box plugin implementation will automatically fall back to the Page Plugin. Any suggestions?Thanks Reply Tom Bay says: September 15, 2015 at 12:04 pm This is the message appearing on the facebook developer page (the url used on this video) :With the release of Graph API v2.3, the Like Box plugin is deprecated. sonobor12 18,371 views 1:58 Make a link to a page in your top navigation menu - Duration: 5:07. tested with all versions of Magento. Jeeva Rathinam I paste what you show above. i.e. Thanks. What is the problem? I saw the source code.Is my problem in the .css file? Please help me! Im a beginner in Magento. Join Us Recent Blog Posts Increase Post-Holiday Sales with Free eBay Listings Magento Takes Ownership of Amazons 1-click Button Online Influencers Affect Millennials Purchasing Decisions eBay Withdraws Watermarks Policy Digital Content Outpaced by Physical Media Recent CommentsDave Furness on Magento 2 is Still Not ReadyHey Andrew,Magento 2 is now multi-channel ready, however we still think Magento 1 is the better platform to be on.Posted Jan 02, 2018Dave Furness on Security Bug in Magento 2 Puts Sellers at RiskHi David,Magento 1 is still the option we prefer, as it is tried and tested and it will be supported.Posted Jan 02, 2018Andrew Gadsden on Magento 2 is Still Not ReadyWhat's the latest on M2, nearly a year later? Would you still stick with M1? We need to buy one.Posted Dec 18, 2017David on Security Bug in Magento 2 Puts Sellers at RiskGreat articles on reasons not to jump on magento2 yet. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to add a Facebook “Like” button with full functionality? Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I'm trying to add a Facebook "Like" button and I'm using a free extension for it but it's giving me an error as they are not compatible with Magento version 1.5. How To Manage "Facebook Like Box" Extension - Duration: 4:37. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. There is a 3-in-one module available for Social sharing. Sign in 3 Loading. Can someone helps? Cristian Weiser To translate to your language, just change enUS to ptBR or whatever do you want to Alex Pereira The icon ovelaps a bit of the email below how can i space it out willhough Yes I am :) willhough I added everything in a .facebook class div and added a margin-bottom:4px; to the container. Error 404We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist.Please check entered address and try again or go to homepage. Veenderveld 16 2371TV Roelofarendsveen infoh-o.nl 071 744 0084 KvK Rijnland nr. TemplateMonsterCo 3,777 views 8:06 Install Magento and start an on-line store within an hour! - Duration: 16:37. MagentoStoreManager 19,486 views 5:18 Contact Form On Magento CMS Page - Duration: 9:45. Web Science 10,739 views 9:45 Magento Adding Widgets in CMS Blocks to CMS Pages - Duration: 1:58. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). If you dont see the change, you may need to refresh the Blocks HTML output cache in System > Cache Management. Home Pagina niet gevonden Oeps, deze pagina bestaat niet meer! Misschien ligt het hier aan: De URL bevat een typefout De pagina is simpelweg vernietigd Wat nu? Geen probleem, bezoek gewoon de homepagina www.h-o.nl of gebruik de navigatie aan de bovenkant van de pagina. hannybobbins says: February 1, 2016 at 7:36 pm agree with other two posters this doesnt work Reply Tom Bay says: September 14, 2015 at 8:56 pm HiThe same here. Loading. This feature is not available right now. ;) Will Yes I am, I have most everything on vinyl. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. Add Facebook Like Button to Magento Product View August 14, 2011 By Will 20 Comments RSS Feed It seems that every site you visit has a link to share this article, page or product with your Facebook friends. rev2018.1.9.28319 . ddpseo 6,590 views 7:31 Magento CMS Menu - Duration: 10:35. How to correct this? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird 5a02188284
how to make a professional facebook page for a businesszeigt facebook letzten login indownload cheat dp yugioh bam di facebookfacebook pool live tour hack - coins generator - free workinghow to crack the password of facebook idwhy is facebook taking money from my bank accountlike uitzetten op facebookdownload aplikasi facebook untuk samsung gt c3303idatabase structure for facebookfree download hack texas holdem poker facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    M4 : La communauté des artistes. Index du Forum -> Accueil. -> Présentations. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation